Hope you enjoy!
- Roast the chicken in zataar, salt, a little sumac, and olive oil.
- When cool, pull chicken apart or chop up.
- Mix half yogurt and half labne (you can add a spoon of mayo if you want).
- Add salt, dukkah, finely chopped shallots, and rough cut dried apricots (I also added some homemade mustard).
- Mix well and combine chicken and yogurt mixture.
- Season more if you like
- Pour thinly pomegranate molasses (about 1-2 tsp max). Mix well and top with more dukkah and apricots
Serve with Pita, veggies, or chips.
Shared on: More the Merrier Mondays, Tuesdays with a Twist, wildcrafting wednesday, simple lives thursdays, HomeAcre Hop, Back to Basics, small footprint family, fresh eggs daily, Transformation Thursday, Thrifty Home, Fresh Bites Friday, Wednesday Fresh Food, Sunday Parenting Party, hip homeschool moms, Living Green Tuesday, Montessori Monday, Food Renegade, Eat Make Grow, Kids in the Kitchen, Learning for Life, Mums Make Lists,